Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Niki Biki Tank Tops

I don't know about you guys but I have been a loyal tank top buyer for years and feel it's a small necessity in my life. I love them as a base layer or by themselves.  But, I have never had the joy of finding the perfect one until now. You see, most all tanks become deformed after too many washes, or fade, or aren't long enough because let's face it,  the days of showing off my mid section are over..I want it covered and covered well.  So here's my find of the week:

NIKI BIKI TANK TOPS   www.thekiwilounge.com

These are made of a sheer seamless material that is super soft and holds it's form, I was even wearing mine when I was pregnant. They are available in every color you can think of and are stretchable to wear long too. Love these I bet you will too. Only $15 each

Get them at The Kiwi Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment